Saturday, April 29, 2006

My 2nd Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday. I turned two years old. My Mommy and Daddy took Ben and me to Old Chicago for pizza (my choice) and to Chuck E. Cheese's for games and fun. Here is a picture of me and my brother on Chuck E.'s school bus.



You might remember a similar one of Ben and Kali from back when Ben was little.



Here is a picture of me on the vet ride.



And here I am with Bob the Builder.



Daddy and I had out picture taken on one ride. I heard that Ben and Daddy did something similar a while back too.



You might be wondering where Ben was in these pictures. He spent most of his time climbing around in the tunnels up above us.



At the end of the night, I got to meet the big Cheese himself. He gave me a birthday crown, a balloon and a bag of cotton candy.

Love,
Cameron

No comments: