Wednesday, March 30, 2005

My First Easter



This was my first Easter. It seemed a lot like Christmas, only without Santa Claus and a tree in the living room and a lot less snow. When we woke up, there was a pile of presents for us. One of my favoritest things I got was this remote control.



I think Ben's favoritest gift was the books I got!



In the end, we both played with the same toy anyhow, so I guess it was okay.



After we opened all of our loot, we got dressed up for Church.



When we got home from church, we saw that the Easter Bunny had come and left eggs all over our yard. This is a picture of Ben, running around the front yard, picking up eggs for us both.



And finally, here's Ben with the chocolate chicken that the Easter Bunny left him. I got one too, but I can't eat it (yet). It was my best Easter holiday ever.

Love,
Cameron

No comments: