Thursday, April 28, 2005

My First Birthday!



Today is my 1st birthday and one of my first presents was this ribbon.



Actually, it was the ribbon on this package that had a teddy bear in it. My big brother helped me open the package, even though he was sick (that's why he wore his PJs all day). He feels better now.



One of my other presents was this adirondack chair. I can barely pronounce it, but I like sitting in it, especially when my ribbon comes too.



The other present I opened today was from my cousins, Murray and Ira. They are cats who live in New York. They really know me well, because they got me this neat cell phone that you can record a message on and play it back. My Mommy, Daddy and big brother Ben all recorded me a message that says that they love me and that I should have a happy birthday!

I can't wait until my party on Saturday!

Love,
Cameron

No comments: