Friday, June 17, 2005

My First Baseball Game



This was the scene of my first baseball game ever. We saw the Twins take on the San Diego Padres.



Prior to the game, we had a picnic outside with lots of people that my Daddy works with. This is a picture of my brother, Ben. To the left, you can see my feet and my Mommy's feet. I was practicing walking all around the picnic area. They had door prizes at the picnic too. We won tickets to a game in September and an autographed baseball. I ate a hot dog and some watermelon and lots of cookies.



Here's a picture of me and Mommy at the game. Like my brother used to do, I ate my way through the game.



Here's a picture of my brother inside the Metrodome. I think he was actually watching the game.



Anyhow, we had a fun time. I hope to go to another game really soon.

PS: I wish I could tell you who won, but we left in the 5th inning and the game is now in the 10th inning!

Love,
Cameron

No comments: