Friday, June 24, 2005

Rambling Roadtrip

This past week, I participated in our church's vacation bible school. The theme was "Rambling Roadtrip." We went from Washington, D.C., to Chicago, to Yellowstone National Park and ended up at Knott's Berry Farm in California. It was lots of fun and we learned about God at each stop on our trip. (Mommy watched Cameron and the other babies in the nursery.)



On Thursday night, we had a program for all of our parents. Me and all of the other kids got up and sang our two songs that we had been practicing all week. I'm in the lower left hand corner in the green shirt.



Here's a picture of me singing and watching Miss Marci. She told us what to do while we were singing.



Here I am at the end of the program. Afterwards, we picked up the crafts I made, had some lemonade and popsicles, and went home.

Love,
Ben

No comments: