Saturday, July 02, 2005

Our Trip to the Sculpture Garden



This morning, after the Krispy Kremes, we went to the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden. This is the cherry and spoon bridge. It was spraying water out of the top!



Here I am in the conservatory in front of the big glass fish.



And here is my baby brother in the conservatory too!



Here is me and my Mommy in front of a crazy wooden horse sculpture.



The sculpture garden is a joint venture of the Minneapolis Parks Board and the Walker Art Museum (that's the Walker there). We went in and saw some of the art. It really looks a lot like the messes that Cameron and I make at home sometimes. At home, we would have to clean it up, but at the Walker, we couldn't even touch anything.



Here's a picture of me in front of Prometheus and the vulture, whoever Prometheus is.



And here's a picture of me in front of the scooper part of a big scoop.



And finally, here is my and my brother under a crazy thing held up by columns. It was a fun day!

Love,
Ben

No comments: