Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas 2005

Today is Christmas in our house. My baby brother got up super early and tried to wake every one up, but Mommy and Daddy let him get back to sleep. Eventually, we all got up around 8am to find that Santa had visited!



From this picture, you can see some of the toys that Santa left us. He left Cameron the yellow tape player with the microphone and he left both of us the special edition Thomas the Train set that runs under the Christmas tree!



Here is a picture of me with my favoritist gift from Santa, the BC Builders I-Fell Tower!



Here is a picture of my baby brother with his new Michigan hat on. Now me, Cameron and Daddy all have Michigan hats!



This gives you a pretty good idea of the chaos that was present in our house this morning!

Love,
Ben

No comments: