Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Our Weekend at the Serengeti



This past weekend, we went down to the Holiday Inn in Owatonna, Minnesota. This is my brother and I in our hotel room.



When we first got there, we had to check out the local paper and see where the happening night life was.



It turned out it was right in our own hotel! The Serengeti Water Park was right inside.



Here are Cameron and Mommy, hanging out poolside.



Here are the water slides that Daddy took me down.



Here I am swimming in the pool!



We also celebrated a lot of birthdays while we were down there.



And I got a Baby AnnaBelle doll that Cameron really likes.



Here is a cute picture of my baby brother during the birthday party.



I was busy eating popcorn with Grandpa Walter.



And Cameron eventually sat down and read about tractors with Mommy.


Here is a picture of my Uncle Phil and our cousin Nicholas. He got really big from the time when we were all at Uncle Doug's wedding.



Here is Cameron the morning after the party with a lot of my loot (like my Tyrone doll, from the Backyardigans) and Aunt Michelle. It was a fun weekend.

Love,
Ben

No comments: