Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My Last T-Ball Game (Not Really)

Tonight was supposed to be my last t-ball game, but it really isn't because we have a rain make up on Monday night. Anyhow, here is my whole team, together again after our split squad matches.


We played the parents tonight, and there was a lot of them. There's Daddy, covering second with his friend Tim.


I hit pretty well tonight. Here I am running off to first after hitting the ball.


When I was in the field, I was generally around second base.


When Daddy batted, he managed to get on base as well, although he was tagged out at second to make way for coach Emily to hit.


In the second inning, Daddy brought Cameron in for relief at second.


I hit the ball right to them and Cameron ran over to try to get me out, but I was safe.




Cameron and Daddy even led the parents high-five line.


Then we all got together for one last team cheer. Not really though, I'm sure we'll do another one on Monday.


Love,
Ben

No comments: