Tuesday, September 04, 2007

My First Day of Kindergarten

Today was my first day of kindergarten. Daddy took some pictures of me on the front porch. As usual, the sun was kind of in my eyes, so I couldn't really see all that well.


I was starting to get tired of him taking my picture so much.


Cameron also had to pull his usual move and see what was going on out front without him.


Finally, we settled on my back to the sun and Dad took these pictures.



In case you were wondering, the red stripes on my shirt are my big new back pack!


I had a great day at kindergarten and I even took the bus home. Mommy took these pictures of me (and my friend Jack) getting off the bus.


Love,
Ben

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi Ben! It sure looks like you had a great first day at Kindergarten. Your new backpack sure is cool! It's almost as big as you are. Have fun! XO Auntie Jen