Sunday, December 02, 2007

The Birthday After Hayden's

The birthday after Hayden's was mine! On my actual birthday, we had a nice dinner at Biaggi's and then we went home and opened some presents. It was lots of fun.

But the real fun came the Sunday after my birthday. We had a friend birthday party at our local bowling alley. We all started by bowling.



Cameron probably had the most of fun of everyone bowling. He even bowled a strike.





After bowling, we had some lunch and some cake.



Then, we opened presents. I got some really nice gifts.





After presents, we headed to the arcade and played some games.


After my party, we headed over to my friend Aaron's party. His was supposed to be the day before mine, but the snowstorm caused him to move it to after mine. We still had a great time, even though everyone was very tired!

Love,
Ben

No comments: