Thursday, December 24, 2009

My First Christmas Eve

I really didn't know what to make of this Christmas business. A tree sprouted in our living room and then I had to get all dressed up (in tights!) and go to church. I knew something was up, so I decided to just go with it. I got some warm PJs on and was sucking on my binkey when people started shoving brightly colored objects at me.


After a while, I realized that the bright colors were paper that I could rip and eventually, put in my mouth.


But then I got these toy balls and man, are they fun.


As an aside, Dad took this neat, over exposed picture of the backyard after our stockings. You can see all of the snow has toppled one of the neighbors trees and you can also see how many lights all of the folks behind us usually have on at night!



Love,
Ainsley

No comments: