Saturday, April 26, 2008

Nature Day!

Instead of a big musical program or something similar, the Kindergarten classes at Weaver Lake Elementary have Nature Day! Nature Day is when our parents come to visit and we all do fun things related to nature that show all of the math, reading and science stuff that we learned throughout the year.

Both Mom and Dad were able to come.




I was able to show them all of the neat projects we made to prepare the Kindergarten wing for Nature Day. Here is my "naturally good time" picture. We go bowling.




And here is my tulip.



I also made this big fat robin, just like the one that rules the backyard at the north house.



And here is my butterfly.



Here is what everything looked like on the hall together.



And here is how nicely my room was decorated.



We did lots of activities together, like when we made a paper snake and a paper plate turtle.



It wasn't until we got home that we realized the full extent of everything we had done in just over an hour. It was a really fun day!




Love,
Ben

No comments: